Remodelers Outlet of Fall River, Massachusetts, is a locally-owned store where customer can expect to find the same merchandise or similar to what they'd find in the bigger stores we directly compete with. Over 80% of our merchandise is first-quality, brand new merchandise, while the other 20% is sold as surplus, including overstocks, buyouts, and some scratch-and-dent items at the lowest prices around.
We also carry:
Power Tool Accessories
We have an in-house Custom Shop where we can customize an in-stock product to meet our customers' needs. Many of our customers come to us with their existing doors and ask us to match them or match hinge locations. We pre-hang doors, cut down for special sizes, install decorative glass in exterior doors, and so much more. We do it all so that our customers can take home exactly what they're looking for without waiting weeks for it. With the backing of our parent company, Horner Millwork, located in the next town over we have the resources to get our customers exactly what they need.
Meet our staff
Over the past 10 years Ernie has been assisting customers as the store manager and overseeing operations of shipping, receiving and inventory. His love for helping customers and his strong product knowledge has been a huge success at Remodelers Outlet. When Ernie isn't working, he is happy vacationing, hunting and spending time with his wife and their dog CoCo.
Mike has been helping customers at Remodelers Outlet as the front desk sales manager for the past 2 years. Mike enjoys the daily interactions with each customer. When he isn't working, he is happy spending time with his family, especially his daughter. He also enjoys playing and watching sports, especially hockey.
Over the past 20 years, Peter’s focus at Remodelers Outlet has been kitchen design and sales, though he is knowledgeable in all products. As one of Remodelers’ store managers, Peter works with many homeowners & contractors and maintains strong relationships with his customers. When Peter is not working, he enjoys playing his keyboard and spending time with his seven grandchildren.
Steve has been working at Remodelers Outlet for the past 5 years with a focus in kitchen design and sales. He enjoys working with a friendly and knowledgeable team. When Steve isn't working he is happy to be camping with his family, playing golf and going to Billiards to shoot some pool.
Kevin has been working at Remodelers Outlet for 3 years with a focus in sales and deliveries. He enjoys that he is a local to the surrounding area, he is happy to be assisting customers every day and working with a great team. When Kevin isn't working, he loves spending time with family and friends, traveling, playing sports and being active.
Everett has been working in the Custom Shop at Remodelers Outlet for the last 15 years. Everett is all about making quality products and helping customers. He enjoys the company and working with a great team. When Everett is not working, he enjoys taking care of his garden.
Nelson has been working at Remodelers Outlet for 1 year as a sales associate. He enjoys talking with all Remodelers Outlet customers and assisting different customer’s needs. When Nelson isn't working, he enjoys spending time with his family.
Cameron has been working at Remodelers Outlet for 10 years. He enjoys delivering materials and meeting new customers. In his spare time, Cameron likes to hang out with friends watching hockey and playing foosball at home.
Duarte has been working at Remodelers Outlet for the past year and is a true handyman. He enjoys building in-house displays around the store and helping with any projects that need to be completed. In his spare time, Duarte enjoys working on side projects around his home and spending time with his grandchildren.
Khemra has been working at Remodelers Outlet for the past few months after coming over from NAC. Kehmra enjoys helping customers and does a great job keeping the store safe and tidy. In his free time Khemra likes to babysit his nephews and likes cooking new foods, especially Korean and Cambodian food.
Jonathan, a student at Diman, worked at Remodelers over the summer and will continue to work during school vacations or as needed. Jonathan did a great job as a driver’s helper and keeping the store tidy!
Subscribe to our email newsletter and stay up to date with Remodelers Outlet!
Thanks for signing up!
Remodelers Outlet of Fall River, Massachusetts, is a locally-owned store where customer can expect to find the same merchandise or similar to what they'd find in the bigger stores we directly compete with.